Monday, January 28, 2008

Heather & Seth's Wedding-Crown Plaza Warwick RI

Heather has been one of my bestest (ya I said bestest) friends for just about 20 years now. She has been such a wonderful friend to not only myself but to just about everyone that knows her!! When she met Seth we were all overjoyed because we could see just how well they compliment each other! Seth is awesome and I am soooo happy that these two found each other.

Heather and Seth were married at the Crown Plaza in Warwick Rhode Island on New Years Eve. When Heather decided on New Years Eve we were all psyched because we never have anything to do on New Years Eve and this year we would not only have a killer party to attend but we'd also get to watch some of our closest friends tie the knot! What could be better?

I was very fortunate this year to have an extremely talented second shooter Armando. He was kind enough to give up his New Years Eve and help me out so that after I shot all of the important events I could kick back and party with my friends!! So after the (HOT HOT HOT) first dance and parent dances I scooted off to my room and changed into my party gear. (I knew if I didn't change into a dress I'd never put the camera down ;) Armando was so awesome, everybody loved him and I am very grateful to him for this! Thanks for a great year Arm!

It was an awesome party and I had a hangover to prove it! Ha Ha Ha. Congratulations Heather and Seth! I love you guys and wish you a lifetime of love & laughter!

Click the third button from the left to play slideshow.

(I chose to use Heather & Seth's first dance song for their slideshow because I know it is Heather's favorite song and it is so perfect for them! I couldn't seem to narrow the pictures down to below 200 in the slideshow, so they turn kinda fast. If you would like to view them individually you can click on the thumbnails below the slideshow and flip through them at your own pace. )

CLICK HERE to view Heather & Seth's engagement session.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous hot bride and handsome sexy groom taken by an exceptional photographer(s). Love grandma & grandpa davenport HA HA

Anonymous said...

Wicked awesome! Heather looked hot! (and Seth too!!)

Was that DJ by Just Juli? I love her.

Jenn, I loved your dress! You looked great!

-Faith

Jersey Girl said...

Hey Faith,
I know Heather and Seth were stunning! The DJ was actually Al Martinez from Spinn Productions. He rocks, he is by far my number one recommended DJ! He will most definitely be my DJ (if I ever get married) :)

 
eXTReMe Tracker