Friday, September 19, 2008

Annemarie & Keith's Anniversary Session

Here it is! Fiinally, I shot Keith and Annemarie's 5 year anniversary session a few weeks back and I have finally got a chance to blog it. I went to high school with Keith. Recently over the last few years our paths crossed again at a mutual friend's wedding. It was great catching up and when I got an email from Keith shortly after inquiring about a session in honor of their 5th anniversary, I was stoked! Keith and Annemarie live in California and were going to be in town for his sister's wedding. We scheduled the session for that week and we had to reschedule it once due to the weather. I'm so glad we rescheduled though because we ended up with a perfect day and a killer sunset! I had so much fun shooting this session. These two just are so great together and they were so comfortable in front of the lens. They were really workin' it and it shows. Congratulations on your Anniversary! You both are so beautiful and I look forward to having the opportunity to photograph you again. In fact the next time you are home I might steal you both again just for fun!! I hope you love your images as much as I do! See you soon.

4 comments:

Lumina Images-Nelly Soares said...

WOW Jen! So incredibly awesome, feels a bit different then your other work, it's just so ultra sexy. The music just tops it off and makes it perfect! I've been waiting for a new slideshow and this was definately worth the wait...I'm sure I'll be watching it a few times...BRAVO!

Anonymous said...

what great pictures....and i love the idea of an anniversary shoot. the slide show felt so intimate...i almost felt that i shouldn't be watching. what a nice thing for a couple to have!

MelissaB said...

All of your photo shoots are fantastic, but this one is Oh My GOD, Great. I love to look at your site, I check a few times a week.
Melissa B

Jersey Girl said...

Thanks Melissa, this shoot is by far my most favorite shoot too!

 
eXTReMe Tracker