Friday, September 19, 2008

Kristen & Anthony

Oh what a beautiful wedding!!! Kristen and Tony had a flawless day for their fairy tale wedding. Kristen and I had gone back and forth for a while trying to decide on the best place to take their wedding pictures. Up until the wedding day, we had decided on 3 locations. Well, when the day finally rolled around, and we ever got to Kristen's Grandparent's farm, I knew thats where we were gonna stay. Kristen's family grew up on the farm and it is very dear to their heart. I thought, what better location than somewhere so full of memories. This place was just amazing (and right up my alley) from the giant weeping willow trees and grapevines to old weathered barn doors and windows. I was in heaven!!! I knew these pictures would tell so many stories when looked at. Kristen and Tony were just magical together! They work so well together, and both have such great personalities. Thanks so much for allowing me to participate in your wedding day. I can't wait to shoot your "alternative bridal session" on Monday. (Stay tuned for Kristen's Trash the Dress)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jenn,
such an awesome slideshow, what is the name of that song??? i so love it

Jersey Girl said...

Hey Lisa
That song is In your arms by Plumb.
~Jenn

 
eXTReMe Tracker