Thursday, September 25, 2008

Brides in COLOR

Hey Ladies,
I am dying to photograph 2 things. If you can make either of these things happen for me, I'll shoot your wedding for free.

1. I really, really want to photograph a wedding where the Bride wears a colored dress, Fuchia, Turquoise, Emerald, I'm not picky just a beautiful rich color. If you or someone you know is planning a wedding in 2009 and is planning on wearing a dress of a different color, I'll shoot the wedding and a bridal session for FREE!

2. I really, really want to shoot a wedding in Hawaii. Take me with you pleeeeease!! I'll shoot your wedding for FREE!


Just throwing that out there. I'm a simple girl, simple requests.....

1 comment:

Top Tier Cake Designs said...

Would really love to help you out with this one but I need to get engaged first!

 
eXTReMe Tracker